KerkmanLaw has a long standing relationship with many international corporations, quoted and non-quoted, in a variety of industries, including banking and finance, capital goods, aeronautics and defense, and distribution.
Although many of the clients of KerkmanLaw are North American, we also frequently represent businesses based in France and other French language countries worldwide.
Clients successfully represented by KerkmanLaw include the following:
– A Euronext Paris listed French multinational company active in the field of environmental services: advising on the restructuring of the client’s subsidiary companies in The Netherlands and Belgium, and on issues of corporate governance, and drafting of all relevant legal and corporate documents;
– An FSA-regulated financial institution with subsidiaries worldwide: advising in the context of the establishment of a Netherlands based corporate structure, and the drafting and negotiating of all relevant agreements and corporate documents; advising the client on the restructuring of its corporate structure located in The Netherlands, and on the implementing of an employee participation structure, and the drafting of all relevant corporate and contract documents;
– A Euronext Paris listed French pharmaceutical company: represent the client as counsel before the Dutch courts and proceedings before the Dutch Enterprise Chamber in litigation between the client and a joint-venture partner;
– A Euronext Paris listed French utility company active in the field of construction and engineering: advising the client on the establishment of a partnership between the client and major environmental companies, drafting the relevant joint-venture documents and advising the client in negotiations with the joint-venture partners; advising on the Dutch law aspects of a Dutch Government tender, and the drafting and negotiating of all related corporate and contract documents;
– An AMF Paris regulated French investment company: advising the client in connection with the acquisition of a assets located in the Netherlands, completing the due diligence process, and drafting and negotiating of acquisition documents and related contract documents;
– A French multinational company active in the field of digital security: advising in the context of a Dutch Government tender, and advising on and drafting of a sales and purchase agreements with Dutch financial institutions. Acting as counsel in debt and asset recovery proceedings before the Courts of the Netherlands;
– An ASX-listed leading global network and satellite communications service provider: advising on the restructuring of the client’s corporate structure in The Netherlands; performance of a due diligence process, and advising in the context of the acquisition and merger of multiple legal entities located in The Netherlands, and the drafting of all relevant corporate and contract documents;
– A United States based privately held company and leading supplier of imaging equipment supplies: advising on the restructuring of the client’s corporate structure in The Netherlands; advising on local regulatory aspects of product security, and advising on a major debt refinancing transaction;
– Various corporations based in France, Belgium, the United Kingdom and the United States: act as counsel in litigation before the Courts of The Netherlands in commercial disputes, including sales and purchase, distributorship, debt recovery, etc.