KerkmanLaw has extensive experience in the following fields of Netherlands law in particular:
- Corporate law, including corporate structuring and restructuring, joint-ventures, mergers and demergers, acquisitions, corporate governance, shareholders disputes, and dissolutions and winding-up procedures.
- Corporate employment law, including employment agreements and related documents, statutory directors, advice on all aspects of Dutch (corporate) employment law including reorganizations and termination of employment.
- Insolvency law, including insolvency, liquidation and winding up procedures, voluntary and involuntary settlement procedures, civil liability of management and trustees.
- Commercial law, including international sales and purchase agreements, acquisitions, international distributorship, commercial agency and franchise relations, and private international law.
- Cross-border dispute resolution, including litigation before the Courts of The Netherlands, and arbitration before Dutch and international Courts of arbitration, including the Netherlands Arbitration Institute (NAI) and the Court of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC).